The following comments are from the Tirimoana School Newsletter 15 October 2020 (page 4):
Reading Together® workshops for parents
- Reading is important for all children to succeed.
- One of the things that helps children to become good readers is support from home.
The Reading Together® workshops for parents will show you how to help and support your child's reading at home.
Reading Together® workshops:
- No cost to parents - great for both mums and dads.
- Will help your child/children become better readers.
- Helps children to UNDERSTAND what they are reading.
- Consists of 4 workshops, each 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Parents come to all workshops, for your child's sake.
- Your child comes to read with you in Workshop 2.
The following comments are from a 27 April 2022 Tirimoana School Facebook post:
We are excited to offer you the Reading Together® workshops for parents in Term 2. These 4 workshops will show you how to help and support your child with reading at home. The workshops are limited to 15 parents. We are looking forward to sharing these workshops with you.
Posted: Tuesday 3 May 2022