The following comments are from the Tirimoana School Newsletter 15 October 2020 (page 4):
Reading Together® workshops for parents
- Reading is important for all children to succeed.
- One of the things that helps children to become good readers is support from home.
The Reading Together® workshops for parents will show you how to help and support your child's reading at home.
Reading Together® workshops:
- No cost to parents - great for both mums and dads.
- Will help your child/children become better readers.
- Helps children to UNDERSTAND what they are reading.
- Consists of 4 workshops, each 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Parents come to all workshops, for your child's sake.
- Your child comes to read with you in Workshop 2.
Posted: Wednesday 28 October 2020