|>Home >About Us >Blog >Reading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi Exemplars: New evidence resources and links for support||
The Ministry of Education has made available new evidence resources and links for support for Reading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi, on Education Counts here. An excerpt from the What's New section of the BES Programme: Hei Kete Raukura:
Reading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi: Evidence of impactReading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi engages parents, whānau and aiga in learning strategies to support their children's reading enjoyment, achievement, confidence and wellbeing.
The programme has a strong evidence base and is high impact.
This updated feature includes:
- New resources
- A link to find out more about the funding and support that is available to offer Early Reading Together® and Reading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi.
A new evaluation summary report and set of A3s bring the evidence together and also outline:
- why Reading Together® Te Pānui Ngātahi is a powerful educational opportunity
- the programme outcomes for parents, whānau, aiga and children, and schools and communities
- what works and doesn’t work for effective implementation
- how schools can be supported to implement the programme.
After this programme, my relationship with my son is way different now. I … listen and read with my boy and I can see that my son feels happy. [Father]
Reading is no longer a task, but something to enjoy. Ka pai tō mahi me haere tonu! [Parent]
Posted: Monday 7 November 2022